Cooking Eggplants : Cooking Temperature Converter
- (eggplant) egg-shaped vegetable having a shiny skin typically dark purple but occasionally white or yellow
- The somewhat large egg-shaped fruit of a tropical Old World plant, eaten as a vegetable. Its skin is typically dark purple, but the skin of certain cultivated varieties is white or yellow
- The large plant of the nightshade family that bears this fruit
- A dark purple color like the skin of this fruit
- (eggplant) hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but widely cultivated for its large glossy edible fruit commonly used as a vegetable
- The eggplant, aubergine, melongene, brinjal, or guinea squash (Solanum melongena) is a plant of the family Solanaceae (also known as the nightshades) and genus Solanum. It bears a fruit of the same name, commonly used as a vegetable in cooking.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
Preheat at 425F
Spray square backing dish with cooking spray
1 Eggplant washed and cut into 1/4 or 1/2 in slice LONG WAYS. Cook on cookie sheet for 15minutes - flip over and cook another 10minutes. Set aside. I rubbed a garlic clove on the pan to get the flavor backed into my eggplant slices.
mix in medium bowl
1 Egg white
1tsp garlic powder (plus one crushed piece fresh))
1/2c fat free mozzarella
8oz part skim ricotta cheese
1tsp onion powder
coat bottom (one two scoops...not all of it) of baking dish with mixture of
1c tomato sauce
1c diced tomatoes
layer two slices of egg plant on top and follow with cheese mixture and tomato mixture on top of cheese to coat... repeat alternating direction of eggplant pieces.
Bake 25minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 Mozzarella on top and bake another 5minutes (or until melted).
Yields 4 servings (or 6 side servings).
Layered grilled eggplant and tomatoes
Grilled Eggplant for 10 minutes. Sprayed it with some butter substitute to keep it from drying out.
I also put the onion directly on the grill.
After the 10 minutes layered the eggplant with tomatoes, then threw the onions and all in a pan. Put the pan on the grill for another 6 minutes or so.
Added some salt, pepper, and dried jalapeno pepper flakes.
Good stuff :)
dalaran cooking daily
tuscany cooking tour
mickey mouse cooking session
download cooking quest
propane cooking stove
oven cooking temperatures
saffola cooking oil
cooking with broad beans
cooking temperature for pork chops
Cooking times for chickens. Valentines cooking ideas. Non cooking recipes.
Cooking Times For Chickens
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- A domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat, esp. a young one
- (chicken) the flesh of a chicken used for food
- Meat from such a bird
- (chicken) easily frightened
- A game in which the first person to lose nerve and withdraw from a dangerous situation is the loser
- (chicken) a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
Pau skin :
400g Hong Kong flour (Water-Lily flour)
A pinch of salt
10g double action baking powder
7g instant dry yeast
300g deboned chicken thigh meat, diced
5 black mushrooms, diced (I used 3 only)
1 stalk parsley, chopped
5 water-chestnuts, diced (I used 2 only)
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp rose wine (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp cornflour
a dash of pepper
1 tsp chicken stock granules
Thickening (combine) :
1 tsp cornflour
1 - 2 tbsp water (I used 2 tbsp)
(1) Put all the dough ingredients into a mixing bowl and knead into a dough. You can add water or flour accordingly depending on whether the dough is too dry or too wet. Mix until you get a smooth dough
(2) Proof the dough for 30 minutes. After 1st proofing, divide dough into smaller individual portion (I used 60g and the pau is huge). Round up the dough and rest for another 5 minutes
(3) Roll out dough and add in fillings. Wrap dough up. If you want a round round pau without the plead, just place the sealed side down on the paper. Leave it to proof the last time for another 15 minutes
4) Steam over medium high fire for 15 minutes.
To make filling: Marinate chicken and black mushrooms with seasoning for half an hour
Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil and stir-fry the seasoned ingredients until cooked. Mix in thickening, add in 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds and mix well. Leave aside to cool. Refrigerate before use
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total cooking time: 25 minutes
1 tablespoon oil
1kg (2 lb) chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
30g (1 oz) butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
425g (13 1/2 oz) can chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 tablespoons chicken stock
3/4 cup (185 g/6 oz) sour cream
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over moderate heat and fry the chicken strips, in several batches, until they are well browned.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl on High (100%) for 30 seconds, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the paprika, tomatoes, tomato paste and chicken stock and mix well. Cook on High (100%) for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the browned chicken strips. Cover and then cook on HIgh (100%) for 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the sour cream and season to taste. Cook on Medium (50%) for 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Leave for 10 minutes, then serve with rice, noodles or crusty bread.
Note: Leaving for 10 minutes before serving lets the flavours develop and the meat tenderise. If possible, make the day before and reheat thoroughly on Medium (50%).
Variation: Use chicken thigh fillets instead of chicken breast fillets.
Recipe taken from Family Circle: Successful Microwave Recipes.
gujarati cooking video
free cooking recipes for kids
cooking duck breast
cooking games online to play
viking cooking school garden city
cooking for a large family
play barbie cooking games
process of cooking
cooking light vegetarian recipes
types of cooking apples
| HOME |
Author:baked chicken cooking times
Welcome to FC2!
- BAKED CHICKEN COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- BETTER HOME COOKING. HOME COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING CARROTS IN THE OVEN : COOKING CARROTS IN (11/07)
- COOKING EGGPLANTS : EGGPLANTS (11/07)
- COOKING HERBS AND THEIR USES. AND THEIR USES (11/07)
- COOKING PORK TENDERLOIN ON THE GRILL - COOKING PORK TENDERLO (11/07)
- COOKING PROJECTS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN AUSTIN TEXAS - COOKING SCHOOLS IN (11/07)
- COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKENS. COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- COOKING TURKEY IN ROASTER. IN ROASTER (11/07)
- FLORA COOKING : FLORA (11/07)
- LOW CALORIE INDIAN COOKING - LOW CALORIE (11/07)
- MEASURING CUPS COOKING - CUPS COOKING (11/07)
- MEASURING UNITS FOR COOKING. FOR COOKING (11/07)
- MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - MOROCCAN COOKING (11/07)
- NATIVE AMERICANS COOKING. AMERICANS COOKING (11/07)
- WOOD COOKING PELLETS. COOKING PELLETS (11/07)