Cooking herbs and their uses. Freeware cooking games.
Cooking Herbs And Their Uses
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (herbal) of or relating to herbs; "herbal tea, herbal medicine"
- (herb) a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
- (herb) aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities
- Any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume
- A part of such a plant as used in cooking
- Any seed-bearing plant that does not have a woody stem and dies down to the ground after flowering
I saw that my sage is budding already - the weather here has been so bad recently you hardly believe it's spring.
Nevertheless I harvested sage, lovage, parsley, chervil, chives, thyme, marjoram, rosmary and estragon and chopped them finely. I had ca. 250 gramms. I added 1 kg of sea salt, mixed it thoroughly and filled the mixture in two canning jars. These are going to sit in a dark and cool place for ca. 6 months. After that, I'm going to put the mixture on a baking pan in the oven and dry it slowly at a low temperature. After drying the herb salt will be ground and is ready for use.
My herb garden with various mint, cilantro, thyme, garlic chives, basil and rosemary
custom cooking aprons
roast lamb cooking times
cooking school in florida
cooking beans in a rice cooker
roast turkey cooking temperature
induction cooking wok
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:baked chicken cooking times
Welcome to FC2!
- BAKED CHICKEN COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- BETTER HOME COOKING. HOME COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING CARROTS IN THE OVEN : COOKING CARROTS IN (11/07)
- COOKING EGGPLANTS : EGGPLANTS (11/07)
- COOKING HERBS AND THEIR USES. AND THEIR USES (11/07)
- COOKING PORK TENDERLOIN ON THE GRILL - COOKING PORK TENDERLO (11/07)
- COOKING PROJECTS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN AUSTIN TEXAS - COOKING SCHOOLS IN (11/07)
- COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKENS. COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- COOKING TURKEY IN ROASTER. IN ROASTER (11/07)
- FLORA COOKING : FLORA (11/07)
- LOW CALORIE INDIAN COOKING - LOW CALORIE (11/07)
- MEASURING CUPS COOKING - CUPS COOKING (11/07)
- MEASURING UNITS FOR COOKING. FOR COOKING (11/07)
- MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - MOROCCAN COOKING (11/07)
- NATIVE AMERICANS COOKING. AMERICANS COOKING (11/07)
- WOOD COOKING PELLETS. COOKING PELLETS (11/07)