Cooking Eggplants : Cooking Temperature Converter
- (eggplant) egg-shaped vegetable having a shiny skin typically dark purple but occasionally white or yellow
- The somewhat large egg-shaped fruit of a tropical Old World plant, eaten as a vegetable. Its skin is typically dark purple, but the skin of certain cultivated varieties is white or yellow
- The large plant of the nightshade family that bears this fruit
- A dark purple color like the skin of this fruit
- (eggplant) hairy upright herb native to southeastern Asia but widely cultivated for its large glossy edible fruit commonly used as a vegetable
- The eggplant, aubergine, melongene, brinjal, or guinea squash (Solanum melongena) is a plant of the family Solanaceae (also known as the nightshades) and genus Solanum. It bears a fruit of the same name, commonly used as a vegetable in cooking.
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
Preheat at 425F
Spray square backing dish with cooking spray
1 Eggplant washed and cut into 1/4 or 1/2 in slice LONG WAYS. Cook on cookie sheet for 15minutes - flip over and cook another 10minutes. Set aside. I rubbed a garlic clove on the pan to get the flavor backed into my eggplant slices.
mix in medium bowl
1 Egg white
1tsp garlic powder (plus one crushed piece fresh))
1/2c fat free mozzarella
8oz part skim ricotta cheese
1tsp onion powder
coat bottom (one two scoops...not all of it) of baking dish with mixture of
1c tomato sauce
1c diced tomatoes
layer two slices of egg plant on top and follow with cheese mixture and tomato mixture on top of cheese to coat... repeat alternating direction of eggplant pieces.
Bake 25minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 Mozzarella on top and bake another 5minutes (or until melted).
Yields 4 servings (or 6 side servings).
Layered grilled eggplant and tomatoes
Grilled Eggplant for 10 minutes. Sprayed it with some butter substitute to keep it from drying out.
I also put the onion directly on the grill.
After the 10 minutes layered the eggplant with tomatoes, then threw the onions and all in a pan. Put the pan on the grill for another 6 minutes or so.
Added some salt, pepper, and dried jalapeno pepper flakes.
Good stuff :)
dalaran cooking daily
tuscany cooking tour
mickey mouse cooking session
download cooking quest
propane cooking stove
oven cooking temperatures
saffola cooking oil
cooking with broad beans
cooking temperature for pork chops
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:baked chicken cooking times
Welcome to FC2!
- BAKED CHICKEN COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- BETTER HOME COOKING. HOME COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING CARROTS IN THE OVEN : COOKING CARROTS IN (11/07)
- COOKING EGGPLANTS : EGGPLANTS (11/07)
- COOKING HERBS AND THEIR USES. AND THEIR USES (11/07)
- COOKING PORK TENDERLOIN ON THE GRILL - COOKING PORK TENDERLO (11/07)
- COOKING PROJECTS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN AUSTIN TEXAS - COOKING SCHOOLS IN (11/07)
- COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKENS. COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- COOKING TURKEY IN ROASTER. IN ROASTER (11/07)
- FLORA COOKING : FLORA (11/07)
- LOW CALORIE INDIAN COOKING - LOW CALORIE (11/07)
- MEASURING CUPS COOKING - CUPS COOKING (11/07)
- MEASURING UNITS FOR COOKING. FOR COOKING (11/07)
- MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - MOROCCAN COOKING (11/07)
- NATIVE AMERICANS COOKING. AMERICANS COOKING (11/07)
- WOOD COOKING PELLETS. COOKING PELLETS (11/07)