MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - ANOTHER WORD FOR COOKING - PUERTO RICO COOKING.
Moroccan Cooking Spices
- a native or inhabitant of Morocco
- of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people; "Moroccan mosques cannot be entered by infidels"
- (morocco) a kingdom (constitutional monarchy) in northwestern Africa with a largely Muslim population; achieved independence from France in 1956
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- A russet color
- (spice) aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- (spice) zest: add herbs or spices to
- An element providing interest and excitement
- (spice) make more interesting or flavorful; "Spice up the evening by inviting a belly dancer"
- An aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavor food, e.g., cloves, pepper, or mace
I made up a Moroccan Spice blend for my mom to use in some recipes I put on her "weight loss" meal plan this month. It's pretty darn tasty on it's own, IMHO, and it will be a major winner in the pilaf, salmon and cod recipes too!
Here's the recipe:
2 tbsp ground coriander
2 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tbsp ground ginger
1 tsp cayenne
2 tbsp granulated raw or brown sugar
2 tsp coarse sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
? tsp nutmeg
1 tsp crushed cardamom
1 tsp crushed anise
Moroccan Tagine ..... (304/365)
My superwoman of a wife has been busy buying up Christmas presents this week. Despite of all the stresses and strains of picking the correct gift out for the countless members of our extended family, she still managed to pick me something up as a pre-Christmas treat. What a lucky man I am!
So here it is - a Moroccan Tagine! Being such a foody, I've been after one for years but never got around to buying one. It even came with a little pouch of Moroccan Spices.
What a wonderful gift - from a wonderful wife!
cooking indian party vegetarian
indian cooking recipes vegetarian
cooking school cape town
cooking oatmeal in a crock pot
new 2011 cooking games
playing cooking game
malayalam cooking video
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:baked chicken cooking times
Welcome to FC2!
- BAKED CHICKEN COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- BETTER HOME COOKING. HOME COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING CARROTS IN THE OVEN : COOKING CARROTS IN (11/07)
- COOKING EGGPLANTS : EGGPLANTS (11/07)
- COOKING HERBS AND THEIR USES. AND THEIR USES (11/07)
- COOKING PORK TENDERLOIN ON THE GRILL - COOKING PORK TENDERLO (11/07)
- COOKING PROJECTS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN AUSTIN TEXAS - COOKING SCHOOLS IN (11/07)
- COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKENS. COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- COOKING TURKEY IN ROASTER. IN ROASTER (11/07)
- FLORA COOKING : FLORA (11/07)
- LOW CALORIE INDIAN COOKING - LOW CALORIE (11/07)
- MEASURING CUPS COOKING - CUPS COOKING (11/07)
- MEASURING UNITS FOR COOKING. FOR COOKING (11/07)
- MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - MOROCCAN COOKING (11/07)
- NATIVE AMERICANS COOKING. AMERICANS COOKING (11/07)
- WOOD COOKING PELLETS. COOKING PELLETS (11/07)