Cooking times for chickens. Valentines cooking ideas. Non cooking recipes.
Cooking Times For Chickens
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- A domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat, esp. a young one
- (chicken) the flesh of a chicken used for food
- Meat from such a bird
- (chicken) easily frightened
- A game in which the first person to lose nerve and withdraw from a dangerous situation is the loser
- (chicken) a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
Pau skin :
400g Hong Kong flour (Water-Lily flour)
A pinch of salt
10g double action baking powder
7g instant dry yeast
300g deboned chicken thigh meat, diced
5 black mushrooms, diced (I used 3 only)
1 stalk parsley, chopped
5 water-chestnuts, diced (I used 2 only)
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp rose wine (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp cornflour
a dash of pepper
1 tsp chicken stock granules
Thickening (combine) :
1 tsp cornflour
1 - 2 tbsp water (I used 2 tbsp)
(1) Put all the dough ingredients into a mixing bowl and knead into a dough. You can add water or flour accordingly depending on whether the dough is too dry or too wet. Mix until you get a smooth dough
(2) Proof the dough for 30 minutes. After 1st proofing, divide dough into smaller individual portion (I used 60g and the pau is huge). Round up the dough and rest for another 5 minutes
(3) Roll out dough and add in fillings. Wrap dough up. If you want a round round pau without the plead, just place the sealed side down on the paper. Leave it to proof the last time for another 15 minutes
4) Steam over medium high fire for 15 minutes.
To make filling: Marinate chicken and black mushrooms with seasoning for half an hour
Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil and stir-fry the seasoned ingredients until cooked. Mix in thickening, add in 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds and mix well. Leave aside to cool. Refrigerate before use
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total cooking time: 25 minutes
1 tablespoon oil
1kg (2 lb) chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
30g (1 oz) butter
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
425g (13 1/2 oz) can chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 tablespoons chicken stock
3/4 cup (185 g/6 oz) sour cream
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over moderate heat and fry the chicken strips, in several batches, until they are well browned.
2. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl on High (100%) for 30 seconds, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the paprika, tomatoes, tomato paste and chicken stock and mix well. Cook on High (100%) for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the browned chicken strips. Cover and then cook on HIgh (100%) for 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the sour cream and season to taste. Cook on Medium (50%) for 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Leave for 10 minutes, then serve with rice, noodles or crusty bread.
Note: Leaving for 10 minutes before serving lets the flavours develop and the meat tenderise. If possible, make the day before and reheat thoroughly on Medium (50%).
Variation: Use chicken thigh fillets instead of chicken breast fillets.
Recipe taken from Family Circle: Successful Microwave Recipes.
gujarati cooking video
free cooking recipes for kids
cooking duck breast
cooking games online to play
viking cooking school garden city
cooking for a large family
play barbie cooking games
process of cooking
cooking light vegetarian recipes
types of cooking apples
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:baked chicken cooking times
Welcome to FC2!
- BAKED CHICKEN COOKING TIMES : COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- BETTER HOME COOKING. HOME COOKING (11/07)
- COOKING CARROTS IN THE OVEN : COOKING CARROTS IN (11/07)
- COOKING EGGPLANTS : EGGPLANTS (11/07)
- COOKING HERBS AND THEIR USES. AND THEIR USES (11/07)
- COOKING PORK TENDERLOIN ON THE GRILL - COOKING PORK TENDERLO (11/07)
- COOKING PROJECTS FOR CHILDREN - FOR CHILDREN (11/07)
- COOKING SCHOOLS IN AUSTIN TEXAS - COOKING SCHOOLS IN (11/07)
- COOKING TIMES FOR CHICKENS. COOKING TIMES (11/07)
- COOKING TURKEY IN ROASTER. IN ROASTER (11/07)
- FLORA COOKING : FLORA (11/07)
- LOW CALORIE INDIAN COOKING - LOW CALORIE (11/07)
- MEASURING CUPS COOKING - CUPS COOKING (11/07)
- MEASURING UNITS FOR COOKING. FOR COOKING (11/07)
- MOROCCAN COOKING SPICES - MOROCCAN COOKING (11/07)
- NATIVE AMERICANS COOKING. AMERICANS COOKING (11/07)
- WOOD COOKING PELLETS. COOKING PELLETS (11/07)